2011年6月30日星期四

like all our life together

My dad, MOM has simple instructions and ran to the hospital, covered with a bandage to the hospital to see her, I cried, she said: "the crying what Ah? I'm not also nothing, crying will solve the problem? You a large boys how can cry Ah ~ "I hold back cries, asked she what occurred what things has, she said, in and I respectively home of road because happy not look out sliding has about just sliding to has roadside exercise car of Gulu under, so occurred has I see of a accounts, I see of out she good wanted to has what secret sorrow, she began asked I has:" I are such has, you also willing to with I in together did? "I do not hesitate to answer:" I do, of course, willing to. "She just smiled, did not say anything, but flush with tears in her eyes that my heart hurts.

Since the matter, I've never to see her smile, why I regret that let her go alone? Why? If the day I joined her, she wouldn't have had an accident. Each to hospital see she, I are can't wait of to doctor asked she of situation, day, doctor told I, "after we on she 1 months of treatment and observation, found she car accident of injury has no what large due has, but we but check accident of found she suffers from gastric cancer, and is advanced she up to also can live a years, we tried to has, this we on no what approach has, hope you can on patients confidential, don't effect she of emotional. "When I hear" cancer "when the word, I have soft, my feet had put me in, I immediately ran to tell her mother, her mother said:" to know ~, you just talk to the doctor has told us, Catherine aside overheard. "Ah ~ ~ why? Why do so many things happened?

Treatment in the future, because she needed to continue chemotherapy, so almost no hair on his head, people are getting thinner, she used to love laugh, has been illnesses languish without resistance, but she often ask me: "you are together with me?" Avian tears I nodded answered her: "like all our life together."
mb star compact 4
GM TECH 2
BMW ICOM
Mobile Repeater
cell phone amplifier
signal booster
GSM Repeater
Mobile Repeater

没有评论:

发表评论