2011年6月30日星期四

And two people have been happy together

 Wen sometimes unreasonable! But I really like it. In the end I was at a time to give in to her, then Voon is very happy! Like the defeat of General! Looked at me Wen-day daze says husband will you forget me? Leave me? I said no! You forgot that I said to you, no matter what kind of thing, I'll take your hand and won't let go. Look at me Wen did not speak. You must take my husband home. I say! My husband gave me your hand! I said: what has happened to my hand? Wen held up my hand suddenly bite down. 疼...... Watch Wen ... Bite place slowly out of the blood. Look at me Wen I watched Wen. Wen eyes left exposed is distressed, and slowly let go of my hand. Honey I'm sorry ... I so want to let others know you have a girlfriend, you also see the printing will think of me ... The tooth-Indian life is in your hands. I said: the wife and I will never leave you. There are! I'll bite you! Wen said that! In fact, I'm only gently biting Wen hands. Remember I once had a cold burning a particularly severe. Wen to feed my medicine, drink water. Can I still chills I see blur Wen took out the blanket hold on I see blur with Wen to keep tears. It was summer .... Wen I really love you ... What are your reasons for leaving me ... I really don't know.. Remember the scars on your feet when you attend friends finished the wedding was very late, you thanked him retain ride back with me from a friend, comparison dark because you on the way a foot on an empty locomotive exhaust pipe hot feet. Came back I was crazy, Yes to help you apply medicationto or scold you late just don't hurry back, told me on the telephone just fine ... Wen has been said with a smile! Husband: I would like to come back to you! I love Kiss Kiss Wen's forehead that forbid it again.

And two people have been happy together, not to quarrel. Once He Wen I was watching TV this is my cell phone to see a message that is my former girl to me, to me. In college I was a computer system, through a friend asked me to help him with school friends and I fix the computer. Wen to this matter and I didn't speak for a week. Finally explains all. I swear to heaven if I lie to you, I will be not able to die a natural death. Voon is angry, said: who will you swear. I want you and me together forever!
mb star compact 4
GM TECH 2
BMW ICOM
Mobile Repeater
cell phone amplifier
signal booster
GSM Repeater
Mobile Repeater

没有评论:

发表评论