2011年1月5日星期三

Membership card trap

Membership card trap

Since the Ming Shu beauty salon located in our city, I became a regular salon.
2003, "March" Women's Day, our company made a hundred dollars to the lesbian coupons, put the day off. I went grocery shopping and companion, the supermarket next door beauty salon, a shopping guide Ms Shu told us: "Women's Day today, we do activities, beauty salon, all beauty into the store to do the customers do have a souvenir gift cards, and the first time is free. " Finished, he just wants us to get experience. We did not want to do beauty, to excuse, said: "Today no time, then later." Which is very patient lady shopping guide, said: "Only half an hour to be done." Miss friends and I can not stand shopping guide persuasion, or walked into the salon.
Into the beauty salon, was named Miss Huang Di, a face wash for me. The Miss Huang, I know, she had sold the market in five children's clothing willow, I bought her daughter a few clothes, and once bought clothes for her daughter wearing does not fit, I'm looking for Miss Huang replace it, if not her second said, give me something changed, I left a good impression. Because it is an acquaintance, Miss Huang while I wash, side, and I engaged in small talk, she asked me: where work and how old this year, where her husband work, and so, I answered her truthfully. Ms Wong added: "Your work unit so well, the husband is state-owned enterprise workers, and you have only one daughter, family burden is not heavy. Say 40-year-old man after the greater the need for maintenance, or else will run faster . "I said:" I was a child at home was poor, the summer never worn a sun hat, sunscreen did not paint too, never used face cream, now into middle age, and then how maintenance of not much better. " Wong praise to me: "You do not see is already forty years of age, your skin is good, as long as you adhere to the maintenance, to ensure that only thirty years old you look." Wong added: "Today is our lesbian festival, and we do activities, beauty salon, to pay 3,600 yuan can apply for a Gold Card, Gold Card customer for life free wash. today for, you can get 200 points, these points can be used to free shampoo , massage the back, gave an air conditioner is. " Wong heard so many favorable conditions described, I have some heart, and asked Miss Wong: "I did not bring so much money to do card later?" She replied: "Today is the most cost-effective processing, After being presented for no air conditioning, today you have no money does not matter, as long as the first deposit to pay 100 yuan, to keep places tomorrow to pay the remaining money, it does not matter. "I quickly took out 100 yuan in cash to give me Miss Huang processing. Ms. Huang to desk clerk gave me a 100 yuan deposit receipt. Washing face, apply facial mask, Ms. Huang gave me a full body massage, I feel very comfortable. After I wash the hair in that free, after spending more than 2 hours. This satisfying and friends to go home.
Her husband got home from work at noon, and I said to her husband: "Women's Day today, I had very happy." And tell him I was after beauty salons. My husband said: "As long as you feel comfortable, you do it." Received the support of her husband in the afternoon I went to the bank money, go to beauty salons to pay the remaining money. Miss Huang, I am more enthusiastic reception, give me with a facial cleanser, toner, sunscreen, early frost, late frost and some beauty products, to me back home. Gave me with a face cream, massage cream, exfoliation, mask cream, toner, moisturizer, etc. A total of 3,000 yuan worth of products on the beauty parlor with, and with a special package with, in a cabinet, compiled the numbers above door, give a key to me, and gave me a gold card, the card is not above the photo, I did not write the name, only numbers. Beauty is on the only reported after the card number to do it. And Wong and set a time each week to do beauty.

没有评论:

发表评论